Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, September 10, 2012

Let there be love.

I really should be sleeping right now. Anyway, pictures below were taken the day before yesterday - me in the bf's tee and with light make up on! Bad bad habit of changing into my outfit only after I get my hair & make up done... So with my outfit or not, managed to kill off spare time doing the stupid things I did below. Officially Marcus's "photography experiment" I guess. You'll get what I mean lol!



He's been asking me to do a whole lot of stuffs ever since he picked up photography! From whipping my hair tens of times just to capture a kick ass willow smith hair shot to LOADS of jumping, running and staying really really really still!!! SIGH. It gets tiring at times but yeah, I could use a little work out every now and then.

Now you get what I mean? (I was in the midst of applying lip balm if you noticed) HAHAHAH that crazy boy.
Well in the end I still had fun goofing around with him. Especially when he lets off this spongebob imitation laugh out after seeing my epic jumping shots hahaha. Love you M! Thanks for the great yet simple afternoon. You could be the only guy I would ever wanna waste my days lazing every afternoon at home with.


Been listening to a lot of Oasis lately so I thought I might share. Enjoy! X

"Who kicked a hole in the sky so the heavens would cry over me? Who stole the soul from the sun in a world come undone at the seams? But if it makes you happy, keep on clapping. Just remember I'll be by your side. And if you don't let go, it's gonna pass you by. Let there be love - let there be love."

No comments:

Post a Comment