Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Today





is my birthday! (:


And it has got to be one of the simplest yet memorable birthdays ever! It is also me & Marc's 13th month anniversary together. Was really very touched when I saw Marcus putting candles on the birthday cake his sister, Clara, bought. Thank you so so much for the mini surprise! Couldn't feel happier. Love you guys, you're all just like family to me. X

I was looking through all my old photos and I came to realize that both me & Marc really did change a whole lot this past 13 months. 
One of the very first photos of us taken about 14 months back.
Taken on 26th of May 2011.
One of the latest picture of us taken 3 months ago (February 2012).
Such drastic changes right?! But...I hope our love won't ever change. Hehe so cheesy :P
And finally a picture of me when I was in kindergarten year 1! I'm the one right in the middle of the pic! Hahahaha ikr I look so kiddish and different... Miss being a kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment