Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, May 18, 2012

Shop wardrobe-mess now!

Dress to impress. WARDROBEMESS does just that! So look no further and pay a visit to their site now! They've got plenty of cute crop tops, high waist shorts and peter pan collared top available in this latest collection - all of which I find really affordable. I assure you the quality of their items cause they've given me 2 pieces of their apparels and the material was better than what I expected. Readers of my blog are entitled to free normal postage. Simply quote "chasingdistance" upon making your orders. SO what are you waiting for?! Ready, get your card, SHOP NOW!




The prints on this tribal top are so pretty right? Not to mention the awesome silk-like material for long, comfortable wearing!

 And this button down mustard high-shorts! I love how the gold buttons add contrast to the mustard high-waist. The ends of the pants are adjustable, you can fold them to your designated length.

 Two very pretty pieces from WARDROBEMESS! You girls should get yours too before they're all sold. Happy shopping. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment