Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Just an update.


Good chilly morning everybody! 
As you all know, I haven't had any plans this past few days. Oh, AND for the whole of last month. Yes, believe me or not I  haven't been going out with any of my girlfriends (excluding Marc, his fam & my fam) for close to 2 months... Not that I stopped going out entirely but I'm at home a good 6 out of 7 days god!!! Most of you might think that I'm crazy but I kind of like it this way. I've become one damn lazy woman...horrible.
This bunch of photos were all taken last week! Haven't been wearing fake lashes for so long that I kind of make a mess when it comes to sticking it on top of my real lashes. Haha small-eyed me.

Anyway, stay tuned to my upcoming post girls! Plenty of pretty apparels for you to choose from http://wardrobe-mess.blogspot.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment