Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

1st year anniversary.


Hi everybody! Just a really quick update of what I've been up to cause I haven't been taking many pictures recently. More posts coming tmr though. :D I'll let you in on the details at the end of this post!
So yesterday marked our 1st year anniversary and yes, I believe everyday is special if you're spending it with the one you love. With every setback the both of us face, I hope it'll make us and this relationship stronger. I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm telling you it's gonna be worth it. Just try. I love you.

There wont be any pictures of us but I promise you there will be in the many posts to come. I havent been taking pictures with my dslr so here's some pictures of me taken on photobooth. x

And this set below were taken from Clara's cam on Marc's Mum  & Nephew's birthday dinner. He has such a huge family - immediate family btw!!!

I guess that is all for now. So please please stay tuned to my next post cause I'll be doing a review for Low Kay Hwa's latest novel "A Singapore Love Story" and will be doing a giveaway for two lucky person who loves reading! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment