Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Love.

Who says just love is enough to keep a relationship going?
Who says nothing feels better than to love and just be loved in return?
Who says in love, you can get the best of both worlds?

Today, I understood love. That love is indeed taking it's toll on me. People cry and hurt more than laugh & love in this game of two fools. Tonight, I sleep with such sweet yet painful sorrow, without you beside me, without anyone comforting me. Wish you knew how it hurts. I may have died a little just now but I promise not to fall ever again. Thank you, for making me open my eyes wide that what we tried to built for ourselves this past 11 months is not and will never be enough. Sweet dreams. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment