Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Dare I say I miss the old you?



Fact is, I do.
Photobucket
Every single bit of you, us, EVERYTHING. *stares at you*
Photobucket
Anyway, this post will be filled with plenty of pictures taken
from Joshua's 23rd birthday @Capella!
Photobucket
Madness right! The party had this 9GAG theme so I guess that explains the cute props all of us used to camwhore!
Photobucket
Beware your sight! This boy will charm you to bits with his cuteness! #likeasir
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Clara prepping the place up!
Photobucket

Photobucket
The uber pretty helium balloons!!! The boys spent all night inhaling the helium and they were just HILARIOUS~
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The insides of the villa! It may seem all nice and classy but the service crew were really rude with no sense of business etiquette at all! Talk about good service. Tsk.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
So Marc & I took quite a bit of photos yesterday. You can never put me, Marc and a camera all alone in a place full of mirrors LOL.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Love & Mr. Muscle
Photobucket
More photos of us....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ahem. I have to emphasize on just how much I love this pic below!
Photobucket
Joshua & his pinata!
Photobucket
US. AGAIN.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Group photos right below!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

how to make gifs
Went for a swim with the rest. Freezing cold!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
More group shots below! All our epic faces are coming to light! HAHAH
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
So I guess that's how my friday went. Got home to a package and guess what's inside??? Subscribe to my YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/chasingdistance and stay tuned for an upcoming video to find out what it is! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment