Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, March 5, 2012

COUTURELANE & Birthday Boy.



It's Marcus's birthday today and this is my first year spending it with him. Hope I'll be able to sing him happy birthday for many many more years to come! Love you Marc marc. *hugs* Anyway, I'll get back to M's birthday tmr with pictures.

For now, I'm gonna be advertising Couturelane's new collection. YES! They've launched a new collection with plenty of pretty apparels and cute shorts so do check them out! Pricing wise, SUPER AFFORDABLE and I assure you the quality of their clothes since I was the one helping her with the shoot. Do me a favor and help me like their FB page > http://www.facebook.com/CoutureLane too alright? Really appreciate your help. x

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment