Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, February 27, 2012

Le boyfriend.




Photobucket
Yep. This is one of my personal favorite shots of him! I know he likes taking photos of himself (talk about self obsession lol!) but since the minute I browsed through many of his pics, this caught my attention most!

Though he isn't the most perfect, most handsome, most understanding, most charming, most richest, most hunkiest guy in this planet, he tops the list for being the most lovable boyfriend I've ever had. Ya, ya, I know most of you will think that I'm saying all this for this brief moment when we're together. And with that, I'll prove you guys wrong.

We've been through a lot. We've seen a lot of each other - both the good & the bad. And to be honest, there were many ups and downs in this relationship itself. Talked about settling down without each other plenty of times but M will always have this reluctance in him towards letting me go, letting this relationship go. Maybe that's what inspired me to try work our problems out with him instead of throwing my bull temper at him. There's just something in him that keeps me coming back for more.

So if you happen to be reading this M, I guess it's alright for me to say that I kinda love you much much more? Promise me. No more "I love you more" fights. This post proves it all. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment