Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Breaking walls.



Finally am back from what seemed like a very long hiatus! Initially planned to blog thru my iphone but it unfortunately died...tragically. And so, I found some time to use the com today so here I am trynna update this dying space. Nothing much, just a few pics of what I've been up to recently. Enjoyyyyy?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
CNY w M.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And my very first vlog! Just a rough idea of how I normally do my makeup, nothing too edgy or interesting though. But but but I'm planning on a nail art tutorial or prolly a haul video next so formspring me if you guys have better ideas? xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment