Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, December 19, 2011

PRE-LOVED LOOTS FOR SALE!




Oh the feeling of feeling sick...... *rubs nose*


Photobucket


Greetings to all! I just got up from a nap not too long ago and I'm feeling so so horrible. From runny to blocked nose to a really sore throat and a terribly swollen right eye. So damn glad marc doesnt mind an ugly me...hehe. And so if you guys noticed, I've changed my profile banner. Credits goes to my lubbbly boyfriend! WILL try to find some time to get a vlog done with my dslr and also get my background changed. I honestly think he has some epic skills to editing & taking photos man. And I, have legit proof of his hidden talent.


Photobucket


ALL these photos in this post are taken and edited by him. Didn't really do much to most of the pictures though cause I want the colors to be as true to the colors of the clothes I'm selling.


Photobucket


And though I may be really mean to you at times, M, I really didn't mean to shut myself out and push you away like how I did just now. Was tired, frustrated, upset and feeling so damn uncomfortable. So I hope you'll forgive me with this post? Promise I WILL be more irritating & lovable to you (if need be, every single day? :B) I need you.


Photobucket


Anyway, I did put on double eyelid stickers to have fuller-looking double eyelids that day. Surprisingly it wasn't as uncomfortable as I thought it'd be and yay I can haz have bigger-looking eyes now. Been almost half a month since I last updated this space so I hope this selling post could be of much interest to you ladies out there! Happy shopping? (:


Photobucket




#1 MUSTARD BATWING.

Selling this @ $19 inclusive of normal postage. Additional $1.50 for registered postage.
Meet-ups only @ Khatib/Yishun or Pasir Ris area.
Condition: 8.5/10 (worn lightly)
Fits UK 6-10


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


#2 BOXED NUDE BLOUSE.

Selling this @ $20 inclusive of normal postage. Additional $1.50 for registered postage.
Meet-ups only @ Khatib/Yishun or Pasir Ris area.
Condition: 10/10 (brand new)
Fits UK 6-8


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


#3 WHITE SHEER BLOUSE FROM NEW LOOK.

Selling this @ $20 inclusive of normal postage. Additional $1.50 for registered postage.
Meet-ups only @ Khatib/Yishun or Pasir Ris area.
Condition: 9.5/10 (worn lightly)
Fits UK 6-10


Photobucket



Photobucket


#4 PRINTED HIGH WAIST SKIRT FROM MAX & MOORE.

Selling this @ $15 inclusive of normal postage. Additional $1.50 for registered postage.
Meet-ups only @ Khatib/Yishun or Pasir Ris area.
Condition: 8/10 (worn lightly)
Fits UK 6-8


Photobucket


#5 PRINTED CROP IN NUDE FROM BERSHKA.

Selling this @ $12 inclusive of normal postage. Additional $1.50 for registered postage.
Meet-ups only @ Khatib/Yishun or Pasir Ris area.
Condition: 10/10 (brand new)
Fits UK 6-8


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


#6 FLORAL TOP FROM MAX & MOORE.

Selling this @ $16 inclusive of normal postage. Additional $1.50 for registered postage.
Meet-ups only @ Khatib/Yishun or Pasir Ris area.
Condition: 7.5/10 (worn lightly)
Fits UK 6


Photobucket



Photobucket


#7 TURQUOISE DRAPE FROM WHATISDOPE.
Selling this @ $18 inclusive of normal postage. Additional $1.50 for registered postage.
Meet-ups only @ Khatib/Yishun or Pasir Ris area.
Condition: 9.5/10 (worn once)
Fits UK 6-8


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


#8 FLORAL ZIPPER.

Selling this @ $15 inclusive of normal postage. Additional $1.50 for registered postage.
Meet-ups only @ Khatib/Yishun or Pasir Ris area.
Condition: 8/10 (worn lightly)
Fits UK 6


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


#9 ASYMMETRICAL THROWOVER.

Selling this @ $17 inclusive of normal postage. Additional $1.50 for registered postage.
Meet-ups only @ Khatib/Yishun or Pasir Ris area.
Condition: 8/10 (worn lightly)
Fits UK 6-8


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


#10 TOPSHOP STUDDED TANK.

Selling this @ $20 inclusive of normal postage. Additional $1.50 for registered postage.
Meet-ups only @ Khatib/Yishun or Pasir Ris area.
Condition: 10/10 (worn once)
Fits UK 6-8


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


#11 AUTHENTIC MALE SUPRA VAIDER. (comes with box)

Retail price: about $219-$229
Meet-ups only. (Khatib/Yishun/Sembawang)
Condition: 9.5/10 (worn lightly)
Fits US size 9, UK size 8


Photobucket


#12 AUTHENTIC MALE DR. MARTS IN BLACK NOIR. (comes with box)

Retail price: about $169
Meet-ups only. (Khatib/Yishun/Sembawang)
Condition: 9/10 (worn lightly)
Fits US size 9, UK size 8


Photobucket



Guess that's about it. I'm helping Marc sell his supras & doc marts so if you girls have any interested guy friends, please feel free to notify me or you can do me a favor by helping me spread the word? Would really appreciate that! And for interested buyers for both the shoes or any loots shown above, do mail me at chasingdistance@hotmail.com or drop me a message over @ facebook (if you're under my friends list that is) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment