Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, November 26, 2011

A thousand more years.



I don't know where to begin. This week's been full of ups & downs. Often times, I really do wish someone, anyone would be there when I need em the most. Like be there instantly without me having to confide them first. That's when...I thought of you. Your love IS kind of my turning point in life.
Photobucket
Anyway, back to what I was gonna blog about; a meetup with my long-missed girlfriend.
Photobucket
Been quite sometime (MONTHS OMG) since I last met this girl up due to our O's and I really did have dozens of topic to talk to her about! We went to catch breaking dawn over at cineleisure like last two days ago. Hehe spent two days procrastinating till I finally edited all the photos we took.

Photobucket
I've got many people saying that we both look alike though we really do differ in terms of height and all, I do believe that the longer we are with someone (be it friends or your bf/gf), we'll start picking up the habits and sometimes features of that someone we're close with. This even happens when I'm out with Marcus. Looking back on the pictures I have with all the ones I've been close with, I realized a tiny bit of similarity; that I kinda look like all of them. Maybe my nose may look abit like Marc's now, Peiyi might have the same chubby cheeks as mine and xiaohui's face shape is an exact replica of mine! Amazing, really.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Spent most of our time stocking up pictures of us together. (:
Photobucket

Photobucket
Speaking of which, I might be getting an olympus pen sometime soon to replace my dying eos 500d. So I would really appreciate if you guys could leave comments about me getting an olympus cam whether it's good or bad? Really need reviews of it cause info on the net alone is really not enough.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Our cheeks looks alike right!!! Or maybe mine could be a little fleshier but still, LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
All in all, breaking dawn was awesome! I expected it to be as boring and draggy as twilight & eclipse but surprisingly, there was quite a bit of funny scenes la. And with the company of another twilight enthusiast like peiyi, the movie was perfect!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Many more pictures of us coming, this is just halfway through the post! HAHA
Photobucket

Photobucket
This was edited by my pretty boyfriend marc marc! Haha. Told you we are made for each other!
Photobucket
And my gorgeous girlfriend!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My hair kinda sucks right? Bangs is really a tough hairstyle to commit to especially when my hair is growing pretty damn fast!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Speaking of hair, I took off my extensions after almost a year of hesitating with the help of Marcus's beautiful sister, Clara! Thank you! ^^ (if you happen to be reading this) My hair looks awfully thin but so much healthier! Love the fact that I can finally wash my hair thoroughly lol.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Didn't expect it to grow out this long though cause my hair was slightly above my shoulders when I opted for extensions back then and now? Almost reaching waist if seen from the back!!! I can haz long hair without extensions hahaha. NEVER gonna opt for fake hair extensions anymore. It's always better to have au natural hair ladies so if you girls are thinking of putting extensions, my honest opinion would be not to cause you're gonna be losing tons of your beautiful hair and they're all gonna get tangled together in the long run. Eww.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Really glad to have this girl in my life still! Our friendship has been through so much and we've managed to still be friends even after a huge fallout back then. We NEED each other.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Gonna make full use of the many outings we're gonna plan before she leaves for Taiwan this early Dec! Love ya babe. xoxo
Photobucket
And the christmas lights over at town was beautiful! (it's beautiful every year anw lol) Managed to only capture one shot outside mandarin gallery cause my cam died out of batt..........
Photobucket
And for those who's interested in knowing what contact lenses I'm using? I'm using licensed Geo lenses (Geo flower series WFL-A25 in grey) from Vision Style optical shops! The one I'm using costs only $19! Kind of really affordable for colored contacts! You can get yours from their website http://eyesation.com too.
Photobucket
And finally, the perfect song to end my night with. Goodnight! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment