Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Friday mornings with Sucram.



Photobucket
Afternoon peeps! Just got up not too long ago and since I'm really really bored, I'll update this space with loads of pictures taken like last 3 days ago on Clara's birthday. Guess I'll be updating this space frequently since I've yet to find a damn job! So do drop by often? (:
Photobucket
Been so long since we last took photos together! Plenty of "us" in this post hehehe.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Hate how pretty he looks!!! Not that I'm inferior, maybe it's got something to do with esteem? Yup, definitely.
Photobucket
Birthday girl & joshua!
Photobucket

Photobucket
So sweet together! (:
Photobucket
My marc marc! Lookbook style hehe.
Photobucket
Marc's parents.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Went to have lunch @ Raffles' town buffet for Clara's birthday and sad to say the food was rather disappointing? Most of the variety of food there were seafood and due to my allergy to seafood, I could only eat a tiny bit of everything which was not seafood-related haha. Sucks to be me?
Photobucket
Her eyes are huge omg! Mine & marc's are like only 1/3 of hers?! lol
Photobucket

Photobucket
Mine mine mine.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Shot with Marc's niece, jade!
Photobucket
The girls!
Photobucket
& his annoyingly irritating elder bro.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Marc took all 3 of these photos below and claims it looks really damn nice? Hmm...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
More pictures of Marc & jade!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Was supposed to get this post done like last 2 days ago but I procrastinated and chose sleep instead... Hahaha a normal human like me took bout 2-3 days updating a post. Crazy? I know.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Love this pic!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
She's just like a miniature of her dad. So tubby!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Marc & his mom.
Photobucket
And many other group shots below.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Awesome Jarius with the m&m figurines.
Photobucket
He looks so cuteeeeee here & the shot below omg! Epic faces of a two year old toddler. (:
Photobucket

Photobucket
Made an avatar of these two funny shots I found in my cam and thought it looks exactly like lmfao's sexy & I know it mv. A new side to Marcus huh?
make an avatar
Anw, I just got up like 10 mins ago and I feel like my soul's drifted far far away from my body. I'm like in this morning-zombified-mode. Think I better get a little more sleep before heading to town to get my lenses from Michelle later. Sweet dreams?

No comments:

Post a Comment