Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Going the distance.



It's been quite some time since the boy & I spend some time apart. Trust me, the feeling I felt all night is horrible. It's like we've grown far too dependent on each other, like I can possibly wrinkle and dehydrate like how a puny raisin would without water. I cant even try to get to sleep without his presence.
Photobucket

About 2 weeks till O's so I'm trying to make an effort to at least attend about a few days of lessons in school even though I know it may be a little too late. All that's left for me is to hang on for this 2 weeks and do my very best. Though I did fuck my studies up this time around, I have my own plans for studies next year. When there's a will, there'll always be a way. Right?
Guess that's about it. I miss you so much. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment