Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, August 12, 2011

Nekorb.

Photobucket

I am worn to my wits end, I've cried more than I ever should, hurt more than I ever did. It's really such a pity to know that you're preoccupied with other stuffs you deem important these days to be noticing my worth. I was willing to lose hours of sleep just so I could have that little bit of talk time with you cause we haven't been catching up well these days. I thought it was worth it. Much to my disappointment, I return to bed with a heavy heart, alone, on every other nights like these. Maybe waiting alone isn't enough. But love alone isn't enough too.

I like myself better when I'm with you, M. So what does that make me now that I no longer have you as much as I used to?

-Posted using blogpress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment