Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, August 6, 2011

M&E?



Marcus & I have been way too busy taking
Photobucket
cause we hope to make a part of his wall look like
Photobucket
TADA! Sweet?!

Hehe I hope to
Photobucket
and
Photobucket
more often too! Don't get me wrong...what I meant was to swim & cuddle more hehe.

I got so bored one afternoon and decided to morph a baby. YES the product below is me & marcus's. Haha I couldnt find a suitable pic of marcus w/o his glasses so the baby seemed to look like he wears glasses. He/she has my brows, lips & cheeks awwww. Kinda lucky it got marcus's big eyes la? Super adorable!!! Anw you can morph a baby here > http://www.morphthing.com/

Photobucket

Pics below were one of the few not-yet-edited pictures taken on my 6th trip to USS. ): I officially deem USS as a very overpriced & typical attraction in sg. I don't think I'll go there anytime soon!!! So sick of it lo.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Camwhored a little...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0818am and I'm already up trynna keep chasingdistance alive. Hehe correction, I havent been to sleep since last night cause I was busy procrastinating thus zee early morning update! Yes yes I know I havent updated this space for quite some time. I've been trying to but...the lazy bug never fails to get the best of me. *groans* Anyway, this is yet another brief post. I'll try throwing in bits & pieces of pics found in Marc's desktop la (doubt they're ever seen here?) cause I'm too tired to be moving my fingers too much. Besides, I havent been taking photos these days cause I left my dslr at my home in psr so stupid pics are only taken on my lousy i-Crack (ahem, my cracked iPhone I mean) I did have one helluva time with the very much loved boyfriend of mine though AND I promise a good, hearty, picture-filled post by the end of this week & it's gonna be a huge surprise! Hmm think big and...colourful! ^^ GOTTA MAKE MYSELF REMEMBER: update my picnik's premium acc!!!!! That'll make blogging & editing photos so much easier. *sigh*

Picture below were taken some few months ago? Had steamboat and brought home a huge pot-bellied tummy. Hehe think I exaggerated that too much!
Photobucket
And this was the very first snapshot of us. Such fond memories!
Photobucket

And his gay attempt in trying my topshop skorts bahahaha!!!
Photobucket

His first mask session with me. Politely, I offered to be his therapist but he did give me an awesome massage in return. Good life! *hearts*
Photobucket

Being as bored as ever, he scribbled "immitation-tattoos" on both of my hands with a permanent marker and I had it there for at least 2-3 days!!! (I agreed only because he said it could easily be removed ughhhh what a freaking liar) Removing it was almost impossible without pain la.
Photobucket

Photobucket

And the two puffballs of my life!
(not forgetting my hamster, emporio! can't seem to find a recent photo of him anw)
Photobucket

Photobucket

To sum this whole 1-2 two months up; blissful. To be with the one I love, to have a very understanding family/friends and pets I could shower my love on like crazy! I'm getting a little tired and the weather now is totally perfect for cuddling. Stay tuned for my surprise post this coming weekend cause I have some snuggling-up-to-my-boyfriend-job to do. Sweet dreams! *hugs*

Eargasm for you sweethearts! Been stuck in my head all night long. I could actually spend the whole night singing this to my sleeping boyfriend. KIDDING

No comments:

Post a Comment