Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Coy all the time.



M&E's eargasm track hehehe.

Been some time since I've kept chasingdistance a little alive huh? ):
Photobucket
Havent been spending too much time home these days and I'm sure it felt good to be there every once in a while. Being with my dear boy all the time has sure made me miss mum & home so much. Mum was really talkative that afternoon I returned home lo! Makes me miss myself being her precious daughter, how we'd usually go out shopping over at town each weekend. I was a spoilt brat back then...
Photobucket
Took photos only for the sake of updating this space....I get lazy all the time these days so bringing my bulky dslr to and fro psr & yishun was much of a hassle.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Things between sucram & I have been fine, thank god. We sleep early each day only to cuddle tight in bed, talk bout what we've been through for this 4 going 5 months.
Photobucket
Sometimes it gets really easy to convince people around me into believing I'm fine. Im not, really. I'm not. You can miss someone who died, or someone who moved away but the worst thing is having to miss someone you see everyday.
Photobucket
Hope these set of photos are able to explain how very much in love we are and how awesome life has been for me with just my family & marcus's presence. It's time I catch up with ma girls but they're getting a little too busy to even have dinner with me these days. ):
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hehe look at our ongoing masterpiece *giggles* It was supposed to be in the shape of a heart though.
Photobucket
And some photos I took recently on photobooth!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I'll be back with more photos! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment