Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wuthering heights.

It's freaking 4:47am in the morning and here I am blogging again. ): My body's screwed for sure. If I were to continue sleeping at only 6-7am in the morning and waking at noon every single day, I'm bound to have really bad complexion and prolly die of exhaustion soon after la. BUT...there's obviously a reason why I'm always up this late every night ok. Sigh, I'm getting really tired of waiting and I honestly would love to just stay home and have a good night's sleep. But but but I honestly hope that person realizes that I'm willing to sacrifice my precious sleep just to accompany him. *heart breaks*
Photobucket
Alright, back to keeping chasing distance updated! Photos below were taken on a trip to northpoint's partyworld on Marcus's Dad's birthday. Every single outing with zee boyfriend & family was awesome la. What more have I to say?
Photobucket

Photobucket
All of us had soo much fun singing lo! Hehehe.
Photobucket

Photobucket
And Marc spent almost half of his time sleeping on my lap. He even cutely drooled on me. What a way to show his appreciation lo! ):
Photobucket

Photobucket
Refrained from taking any close up shots (which would reveal my bloody red eyes) that day! Yup, my contacts have been giving me lotsa problems lately. So frustrating! It's like a contagious infection I think cause it never fails to redden every time I put on the contacts. FFFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Haha basically everyone had fun with each other's presence la, cant really remember much cause this set were taken like a few weeks back already!!! ):
Photobucket
Random twosome snap on some mundane noon with zee awesome sucram. Love you so much bao!
Photobucket
Pix below were taken from a trip to the marina barrage with sucram & friends. I can still remember how freaking exhausted I was that night please!
Photobucket
Cute? *winks*
Photobucket
Barrage was so effing pretty at night! Cabbed there after a round of sheesha at about 2-3am in the morning? Love nights like this!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Poutspoutspouts. He think he very cute!
Photobucket
Random shots of everyone below! Too lazy to explain in detail.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hehe and some more lovey shots of us below... You guys are getting tired arent you? I mean he likes taking pix, and I kinda love taking pix too so when put together...voila! Awesome camwhore lovers with quality pictures. Hehehe kidding! ^^ Formspring me if you guys would like more/lesser pix of us cause honestly I think we take too much photos together (too) given such short period of time lo!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sheesha at nabim's below!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Didn't really take much pictures during our session though. Oh well since I'm done with this post, I'm gonna rush through the second post with pictures taken quite recently. Wouldnt wanna accumulate the overdued pix like what I did in the past, super tiring to be blogging/uploading/editing all at one shot. Plus there's two more adverts to be done can't afford to waste my precious time anymore. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment