Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 20, 2011

We make believe.



Time shows 7:15am on the clock and I've yet to sleep a wink! Gonna get this post done quickly and start preparing for bed already, I feel fatigue setting in.................

Photobucket
Some "self-snapshots" which I think would suffice the dead chasing distance!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Went to get my brows trimmed with the peiyi over at midpoint orchard's rupinis! Woke up really late and fortunately...this sweetheart was understanding enough to give me about 3 hours of prep time hehehe love ya dear! ^^
Photobucket

Photobucket
As usual, took many pix to fill in the time we lost on. Catching up with your close friends every once in awhile could really deem us good lo! Felt so relieved and carefree after so long.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Pix below are one of the many many many shots we spammed. Not gonna ramble too much, too tired to even think!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ugh wish I wasnt THIS ugly... (shot below)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And if only I had bigger eyes.......................................... -_______-
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And a smaller, much sharper nose................................................
Photobucket
AND AND AND THINNER PLUS LONGER FINGERS...............................................
Photobucket

Photobucket
When I'm legal, I'm gonna go under the knife. *pinky promise*
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Anyway, I had fun with this bbg ofmine and I'm hoping to have more outings like this real soon, must book you away from your bf leh! ):
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Putting that aside, pix below were from.......another sheesha session at bali lane if I'm not wrong. Got all the pix jumbled up so they're not in order. ):
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hehe so glad to call him mine. *melts*
Photobucket

Photobucket
I was hideous that day! Ugh.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
These were taken earlier on in the noon!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Wah I honestly cant stand being awake anymore. ): Meeting xiaohui for xmen over at ehub tmr so yup there's more to come! GN sweethearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment