Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Unbeautiful.


Good a.m. sweethearts! The time currently shows 5:38am and I'm finally putting in some effort to reviving chasingdistance cause if I'm being me, I'd find ways & loads of excuses to not update this blog. Maybe I'm too lazy la, what more with the loads of pictures accumulating on my desktop. Makes me even more lazy to update a post! ):

Photobucket
So now...let's start with my trip to ecp with sucram and his family. When was these set of photos taken again? Think about a few weeks back. YES, A FEW WEEKS BACK...when I still had ugly gory bangs on me. So darn happy my fringe finally grew out! Do I look better with my normal side swept or bangs? Drop your suggestion over at my formspring alright? My fringe is growing way too fast and it's time I get it trimmed.
Photobucket
Had a hell lot of fun with the kids and his family. Makes it even more special to have the boyfriend around. Think I've been spending way too much time with him and I feel really guilty for neglecting my friends & family aye? ):
Photobucket
Oh, take me back in time please. I'd kill to be able to experience those bitter sweet childhood moments again...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Oh and yes! Have you guys seen how ugly my hair is?! The black roots are growing out pretty fast and I should really consider going to a salon to get it dyed sometime soon. I look like a raccoon! Freaking hideous!!!!!!!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Pretty obvious how much fun everyone was having right? :B
Photobucket

Photobucket
Took quite a number of photos that day. Hope that'll keep you guys entertained and well informed of how lovely my past weeks of holidays have been yeah?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Zee love of moi life! xxx
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
In case you're all wondering what these 2 pix below are...well it's JUST a portion of the many ear enlargers sucram has. (imagine how much he actually has lo!) I kinda miss having enlarged earlobes though. ): Can't fucking wait till I finally finish secondary education! Might consider stretching it again hehehe!
Photobucket

Photobucket
The set of pix below were taken on a shopping trip to fep if I'm not wrong...it just feels so wrong to be shopping with guys. WORST COMBI EVER. So I guess you guys won't ever see me shopping with guys ever again?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I'll always wonder, if just love, was enough to keep two person together long enough to realize that they can't live being away from each other...
Photobucket
Oh prove me wrong, tell me just love would be enough to make us last!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
It's been quite some time since I last took many self shots of myself...enjoy la ok? ^^
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Oh yes, had a date at the underwaterworld with my bbg xh for her schoolwork like 2 weeks back? Super happy I got some time off to spend quality time with her!
Photobucket
But we've both been busy girls these holidays lo. The times we're both available for a date are always clashing!!!
Photobucket
So if you happen to be reading this babygirl, do ring me up soon for a meet up alright? *throws hugs & kisses over*
Photobucket

Photobucket
Took LOADS of pictures of fishes and other underwater creatures so I had to skip most of them, too lazy to be pasting the tens of codes here. ):
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
SUPER PRETTY RIGHT!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hehe managed to catch the seal show too. They're almost as smart as humans please! Wait, maybe even better cause they actually DO listen to instructions. (spot the sarcasm) Aiyah you all know just how stubborn us humans can get right?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And of course, what us girls do good at ; camwhoring! Don't you guys worry, took many photos with xh to keep your eyes entertained. Sit back, relax, enjoy? Kidding! I'm just too lazy to be typing stuffs out & I've really ran out of proper words to say on this post.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ugh no words could ever emphasise on how chubby my face is... *faints*
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I'm so very with the idea of plastic surgery...and I've been trynna save up for stuffs I wanna do/wanna get but you know la, I'm the type who spends lavishly on clothes and unnecessary stuffs which could make me happy for a tiny while. Hate myself. Hate myself. Hate myself.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Spent about 3-4 hours there? And up till now, I honestly don't understand why many Indians love going to the underwaterworld. (not being racist or anything, I'm just saying) Hmm...maybe they have free tickets from their companies? Or maybe they just find it god damn interesting lor... My date with xh there could have been a little more memorable if not for......... HAHA NOT TELLIN!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This shall be all. BUTTTTT I have more in store for you guys! I promise another post for the weeks I've been missing in action from chasingdistance! Post will contain many pictures taken these few days so do stay tuned alright? (aiyah I'll be starting on this post as soon as I'm done with this one, you guys wont even have to wait!) Not only that! I've got two advertorials just for you! Great bargains, pretty apparels, effective service! Adverts would be up latest by this Saturday! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment