Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, May 13, 2011

Tit for tat.

Good AM sweethearts, been on this post since yesterday. ): Plus I'm really sorry for the lack of updates! I'm gonna start vlogging really soon and I hope to hear your comments & opinions on it alright? Feel free to share your thought about @chasingdistance with vlogging over at my formspring! Haven't had much free time to myself so make do with this pathetic post before I'm back with more picures at the flb flea today? Doubt you guys will believe if I told you I only had 2-4 hours of pure sleep every single bloody day this week right!!! My mind, body, everything's fucked...

Photobucket
Spent my weekends with zee sucram and yup it was obviously time well spent. Though I really hate the fact that we have to live so far from each other!!! Thank god for bus service 39 la really. Takes only 20 flat mins to get from my house to his & vice versa.

Didn't really do much, just took a whole bunch of stupid photos. I'll let the pictures do most of the talking alright? Cause I'm gonna post another set of pictures after I'm back from the flb flea at the f1 pit building later on! Hope I'll bump into many of my bbg's, been effed up long since I last seen most of them!
Photobucket
Below are pictures of us, his cousins & friends...meet me at the end of the post aye? Hehehe. :-*
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mei mei so cute agh me wantz to pinch her cute tubby cheekz!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Everybody say SOCKS SOCKS SOCKS SOCKS SOCKS SOCKS~
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My baby!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
He's really really fair for a young boy yknow...so very envious.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And this set of pictures below were taken thru photobooth. Since I was really really bored after school, I tried vlogging bout my daily makeup routine since my face was bare but...yup that failed. So stay tuned for my coming vlog post alright!
Photobucket
Okay I needa be quick. It's time I get my ass home and start rpeparing for town later!
Photobucket

Photobucket
You know I love you!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
xxx, tiffany says goodbye!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tell me what to say, tell me what to do cause honestly, I dont wanna just sit there & do nothing whenever I see something I don't like. I'm trying my very best to be fair, and it took me quite some time to realize that this kinda feeling I'm feeling, is killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment