Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, May 6, 2011

Let's all slumber.

GOOD AM to every one of you readers! Yup, I went 24 hours without sleep and I hope I'll be able to keep this up till the end of Sunday (which means 3 full days w/o sleep) Amen. I can't seem to find any leisure time to update this dead space of mine but I really do mean it when I say I wanna make blogging a routine in my everyday life (well at least put in some effort to make it a routine la). Have you guys heard of the script's if you ever come back? Damn that song has been stuck in my head all day long! Brings back so much fond memories. And since I love reminiscing, dwelling on my past so much, I'm gonna share this beautiful piece of work produced by the mentioned Irish band with all of you! xxx

Oh! And I haven't been bringing out my dslr to snap pictures to update @chasingdistance you see...plus its the examination period. I'm like forever seen at home, like a caged bird. Right. So I chose some really really and I mean, REALLY old photos (which I think I've not uploaded in my blog?) to at least try making this post less of an eye sore. I know this isn't much but I hope this coming Monday's post would suffice. So stay tuned peepz!

Photobucket
Shan't crap too much here, my boy's sleeping so darn soundly beside me now and I really think his snores are calling out for my morning embrace.
Photobucket
Meanwhile, you guys help me click my nuffies alright? Love ya to bits!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment