Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Pursuit of hapiness.

Rest of the photos HERE!



Photobucket


Went over to USS with my Marcus, his bro & gf. Boy did we have soo much fun! Haha didnt manage to drain my dslr's battery though but we really did take hundreds of photos...290++ Yup, me being known for my laziness & procrastination, cut it all down to less than a 100!


Photobucket



USS closed at 9 that night...totally regretted waking up so bloody early! Kinda boring la since it's not my first time there. Same scene, same rides, same pictures, mummies, EVERYTHING. The only thing different was I had Marcus with me this time round hehehe.


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




I have nothing much to elaborate bout our trip to USS leh~ BUT Once you guys have scrolled through this set of photos, I promise to blog bout something else (unrelated to this set of pix) alright?


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket






Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket









Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket



Oh yes, we managed to catch the fireworks right before USS closed. Fucking gorgeous! its been quite awhile since I've last seen fireworks so yup Marcus took photos of it cause my eyes were really too painful to see anything bright. (that explains why i was using the ray bans till night! (to cover the bloody mess happening within my eyes and also to not let its condition worsen) Really wasted...


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket









Photobucket



K I guess that part of this post is done. Now i wanna bring all of your attention to a thought I've been thinking alot about quite recently. (many has been asking me why too)


To continue a relationship just because you find it a waste to throw it away or to go with what makes you happiest? Cause most might say it's a waste to throw all that you guys had been through but hey why bother surviving a few more months together if you guys aint happy? To stay and suffer/wait/ache for love is really a foolish thing to do. Well at least that's what I think of love now la. I've been through quite a few relationships and it all usually ends...upsettingly but this time when I finally got the guts to end it off with A, things are different. I admit I was rather reluctant to end it off this easily but since we've come to a point where there isn't trust anymore (entirely my fault), might as well go our own ways. No heartbreaks will ever last and yup, no amount of love could ever last too if its only one sided. So to all my girls out there, if you think you're hurting too much PLEASE make the right decision. If he really loves you, there isnt really a need for you to feel sad at all, he would have bothered to think of your feelings too.



Pursue the right kind of hapiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment