Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Be saint.

In this tug of war, you always win even though I'm right.

Then I realized this aint supposed to continue anymore.

I got tired, so I left.

Photobucket

Hi sweethearts. I'm here with a long post again HAHAHA I swear I have nothing better to do other than to revive this already-dead-blog. Pleaze show your appreciation by clicking on my nuffnang ads alright? lovelovelove

This post is filled with pictures taken from both my darling gf's iTouch & ma iPhone. Please dont hate me. ): Ugh kinda angry with Eva for bringing the bloody laptop out without telling me in advance, if she did i would have taken my memory card out eons ago. So I rang peiyi up to bring her memory card *cross fingers* hoping it'd fit into my dslr's memory slot. So i spet 2 hours charging the fucking dslr right when i got back from school and voila! Peiyi's memory card couldnt fit into my memory slot. I totally forgot that her camera's sony and not canon. Right...how smart of me. BUT unfortunately, the two of us just cant keep our hands to ourself. We must have pictures to come along with the havoc day we're gonna have ahead. I mean its not like we get to meet every other day what so we risked taking really bad quality pictures with our apple gadgets. Ya i know a good post deserves good pictures la, I'll make up to it in the upcoming post alright? xxx cant help but still feel stupid carrying my bulky dslr stashed in my rubbish-filled bag while shopping just now. YES shopping in bugis wtf my shoulder's were aching like no tmr. Sickening.


Photobucket


I couldnt think of what to wear! I had the most perfect vision of what to wear earlier on in the morning but i just couldnt find the top i intended to use when i got back from school. Fuck i hate it when this happens. MY CLOTHES ARE ALWAYS MISSING!!! Now tell me what i should do with my room strewn with clothes & cotton buds everywhere? ):


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket


Haha so I met this chiobu over at sands around 4 and thank god the weather aint as hot as what the past few days has been! Been really long since i last took lotsa pictures of myself and just when I was in the mood to, my sister just had to ruin all the gusto. Fuck... Photobucket

Photobucket


Im not gonna make this a really lengthy post cause there's really plenty of photos taken so I'm gonna keep things brief! So how did your friday go everyone? Gotta get down on friday friday~ Haha rebecca black is a legend...NOT.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Managed to catch up on time (as always) with this sweetheart. Feels like as if we've lived by each other since newborn.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Time check: 0202am. I'm really gonna rush through this as soon as possible so enjoy the pictures below! Trust me. It really makes sense when i describe today as yet another fucken awesome day, just look at how wide the both of us smiled in these set of pictures! Priceless piece of happiness.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

yada yada

Photobucket Photobucket

I may be single and lonely now but i'm fucking contented with the freedom & time i got in return! I honestly feel like a free bird and am obviously much happier than i thought i'd ever be. Envy me leh.Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sigh, why am i so chubby! I would kill to have defined cheekbones jus like taylor momsen's. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

ok pictures pictures pictures... Photobucket Photobucket

and pictures.

Photobucket Photobucket

and more pouty pictures... Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Even angels have wicked schemes. Even a friendship once lost could seem so serene. Photobucket Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket

My darling :-*


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

And finally, a decent looking photo of us to end this post! Photobucket

I've been very much into skylar grey's vocals these week and i honestly have no idea why. Guess i just need some soothing-saint voice to calm my wrecked soul down. (; To top all of this off, Sucram had to unfortunately leave town for awhile to get his hair sorted out. (kidding) Enilegnave would very much miss being entertained. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment