Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dont be a drag, just be a queen.

VOILA! Believe it or not i took just 18 minutes to edit these set of photos PLUS get them all uploaded here. Im gonna make this a really quick one cause i'll be heading over to sands to meet my botakboy in approximately 20 mins time! Been juggling my life like crazayye. I barely have time to even stop and have my own session of R&R. ): My deepest apologies to those whom have been waiting for my selling post. Trust me, at the rate things are going for me, it'd take eons to get that post published! SO i really really seek your understanding and be patient. Be it a month or two, i'll still get it uploaded eventually cause i really cant afford to not have space in my wardrobe any longer! Good things come to those who wait right?

I'm getting rid of all the clothes im no longer using plus those i've never worn before! From topshop to bershka to dorothy perkins to relatively known blogshop clothes, you name it all! Items are still in really good condition and its time i cleared out my close-to-exploding wardrobe...I have clothes strewn all over the floor cause im THAT lazy to clean up the mess i make every single time i dig for clothes to use. I'll be updating more of the photos i've taken from the past few weeks BY THIS WEEKEND!

Im gonna upload different sets of photos on different posts cause i'm really pressed for time plus my albums are all in a mess! School is eating up more than half of the free time i used to have...I get back from school feeling drained as hell. All i wanna do is just sleep & laze around with aloysif in bed all day! ): Nuff' said, im gonna end things sweet & quick. You want more of me? Click my nuffnang ads & i'll guarantee you a post in xchange! xxxxx


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment