Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, December 6, 2010

I got a love and i know that its all mine.

Photobucket
Harrow babies, im gonna post up all the remaining pictures i took the past weekend in this entry so its gonna be a really long one! Will try my best to make it as interesting as possible so keep those views coming! Gonna add nuffnangs back in here if i still continue getting such good reviews so do me this lil favour for chasingdistance ok?
Photobucket
Spent my saturday with this babygirl of mine. Its been ages since i've met her so we had plenty of catching up to do and im really really sorry for always cancelling our meetups. ):Photobucket
Went over scape for a flea and i bought a really preety charm bracelet for only $8.50. Really worth the money cause it looked really pricey pricey...its really a pity the bracelet was a tad too big so i gave it to eva instead. Bought another vintage flower ring there for only $5. Scroll down my previous posts to see pictures of it plz. Scape was humid, as usual so we gave a skip to all the clothings there and went to look at accesories instead. Im getting really tired so i'll make this post a quick one before heading to bed!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Pictures pictures baby!
Photobucket

Photobucket
This girl of mine deserves only the best of the bestest!
Photobucket
Had a helluva time with her! Spent the remaining hours catching up on our lives. Im just glad we're livin better now. Livin happier!
Photobucket
Headed to bugis after town and we managed to only spend like 30 mins or lesser over at the flea?! THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS! LOL i never spend anytime more then 30 mins at a flea. NEVER EVER. Except that time when i opened a booth at st james la haha!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Went for some retail fun over at bugis junction's bhg and around bugis itself. Pure bliss. Even the slightest form of shopping never fails to make me happy. And im going shopping tmr again with kylin! And on friday with mummy so it'll be a paid-for shopping trip. And on saturday with my babe channey! Happy girl sia!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Okay Im really gettin real tired so i'll skip abit on this part, still have to post bout what happened on later on that day. Ohmygosh save me...
Photobucket
Told you she deserves the best! So preety what more can you ask for?! ^^
Photobucket
Was kinda frustrated with aloysif's mum for the short notice but oh well...shits happen. So i met my boy over at centerpoint first to get my brows trimmed and then over to his place for dinner. Aloysif has been sucha sweetie by not complaining and getting angry over the littlest tings. Even i hate the way i am sometimes.. You guys may not know that i've got a temper but i dont usually vent them around. So i guess the person who's seen the worst of me is him?Photobucket
So we havent been fighting nor arguing for the past week and that is really a good start! We've been spending quite some time talking to each other before sleep. He's cut down on playing dota by ALOT. Trust me, he goes to sleep like at least 3 hours before the time he usually does. Only i can rule someone's life to that extent ok hehehe! Kidding! So i think i can see many happy moments ahead of us at the rate things are going.Photobucket
And to those who doesnt approve of me being together with him...it must really kill you to see whatever im writing, am i right?! I bet you guys must be raging mad deep within and would most prolly feel like chopping us both in pieces. But you know what? Hell no! Love happens. It grows. To be honest, i dont love him from the very start. But still, we happened. We survived fucking 11 months together and im fucken glad that he & i are starting to feel happy now after suffering months of ups & downs together!!! I've neglected and sacrificed soo many for him, i am so happy he's starting to see all of it. I am so happy i could possibly cry LOL
Photobucket
Without effort & hardwork, you wont get good results. Without sacrifices & understanding, there wouldnt be us. There wouldnt be love. So honestly speaking, idgaf to anyone out there who are against us. Idgaf to any childish comments i receive on my formspring no more. It just shows how juvenile you are towards me feeling happy. It just wrenches you guys so deep to see me happy now while you're down there all mad and crinkly and sad right?! I know that love isnt everything. And i repeat, I dont expect anyting much from this relationship either. I know it wont fucking last till im old god dammit. At least i know that he finally wants me happy, for who i am. He's seen the worst of me, my worst habits, my bare face and yet we're still continuing the journey together. If i didnt give up some things in life...i wouldnt have ever get to experience such happiness with him. I wouldnt be able to pick up my courage to not say sorry anymore. You guys usually take me for granted cause generally i dont cause trouble. I dont speak out for what i want. But its time i stood up, i wont say sorry no more. I will be strong and fight for what i want. Everyone's the same my dear, everyone wants the best. With so, i want the best for you guys. The best would be without me, RIGHT?
Photobucket
I dont mind not having friends in school anymore. I dont mind having criticisms strewn all over my face cause it takes many haters and setbacks to make one strong. If all these would only make me stronger, why fucking not?! I dont mind having absolutely no friends cause im glad i have an understanding family who'll always be there for me and an understanding boyfriend who'll listen to me ranting. I've seen who's true, who's not. I've grown. Photobucket
I've finally found a reason to be living here. A reason to be happy.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment